You're an astute buyer - it doesn't matter whether this is your first foray into the property market or a seasoned investor, you'll love 511/163 City Road for its location, its 'personality' and investment potential.
There’s always been an indisputable buzz surrounding Southbank’s real estate. Here’s a richly featured apartment that astute property investors will recognise for its outstanding investment value.
If you eat out your choice of dining options encompass just about every taste, ambience and budget, all within a couple of minute’s easy walking distance. On the other hand, your kitchen is well equipped with high quality appliances and is a joy in which to showcase your culinary skills.
There’s a massive outdoor entertaining area of approximately 89 m2. You have the best of indoor and outdoor living. Why not replace bedroom windows with doors and create a private courtyard for each bedroom? What a truly unique value add! The large main bedroom boasts built-in robes and ensuite. The second and third bedrooms are also generously sized with built-in-robes.
Enjoy a well-equipped residents’ gym and lovely heated indoor pool, intercom entry and building manager all within this well managed complex.
• Approximately 100 m2 of living space and 89 m2 of balcony
• Right on the edge of the CBD
• Yarra River board-walk at your door step
• A selection of well-known restaurants metres away
• A short stroll to Crown Casino Complex
• Nightclubs, cinemas and bars & art galleries close by
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access